HR Analytics for the HR Business Partner
Thursday, April 4, 2013 - 9:00a - 4:30p
About HR Boot Camp™
HR Boot Camp™ is a single day in-person training event, designed for teams of (2-4) individuals per organization and limited to twelve (12) organizations per event. It is an intense full-day working session with 3-4 activities and an emphasis on “doing.”
What Makes Our Training Course Different?
- The training is done by former practitioners who have been in your shoes.
- We believe optimal learning occurs in small groups and through peer group interaction.
- A team environment maximizes the impact within the organizations, not just the individuals.
- The coaches serve primarily as “drill instructors,” pushing participants to learn from each other.
- Training with a program leader and an implementer from your organization will enable results to be immediately applied back in your workplace.
- Our efforts are focused on advancing our peers, the HR professionals, not selling cookie-cutter techniques.
- Attendees are given practical tools to be used right away without investing thousands (if not millions) of dollars.
The Key to Success:
We take pride in engaging directly with our attendees. HR Boot Camp™ devotes time to:
- Understand your real-life scenarios
- Enhance your knowledge and skillsets, and
- Provide your team with the right tools to ultimately resolve your specific corporate challenges.